Only released in EOL distros:
Wraper for the Ndirect library, allowing control of a Scout robot on ROS.
- Author: Gonçalo Cabrita and Pedro Sousa
- License: BSD
- Source: svn http://isr-uc-ros-pkg.googlecode.com/svn/stacks/scout_robot/trunk
The scout_node was only tested on a Nomad Scout 2 robot, however according to NClient it should work with the following models:
- Nomad N200;
- Nomad N150;
- Nomad Scout;
- Nomad Scout 2.
scout_nodescout_node is a ROS driver for the Nomad Scout 2 robot.
Subscribed Topicscmd_vel (geometry_msgs/Twist)
- Velocity commands to the robot.
Published Topicsodom (nav_msgs/Odometry)
- Odometry data from the robot.
- Range data from the sonars.
Parameters~port (string, default: /dev/ttyUSB0)
- The port where the robot can be found.
- The model of the robot being used. Accepted models are N200, N150, Scout and Scout2.