- The package page calls the node "calibrationnode" while the stereo and mono tutorials call it "cal". One of them needs to be fixed.
- The stereo and mono calibration tutorials don't mention the exact size of the checkerboard (which is hard-coded into the node).
- The stereo and mono tutorials don't give any guidelines for deciding if a calibration is acceptable.
- The mono calibration and stereo calibration tutorials have pictures of different interfaces (the "done" vs "calibrate" buttons, the alpha slider, etc).
- In the code API, there should be separate example usage for the stereo and mono cases.
The python API is curious: http://www.ros.org/doc/api/camera_calibration/html/python/
- The package page should mention that this is just a nice wrapper of the OpenCV calibration tools.
- On the package page, either discuss how to use the GUI or point to the correct tutorials.
- When should/shouldn't I use this GUI?
- What should I do if my calibration is bad?