ROS package for LDS(HLS-LFCD3). The LDS (Laser Distance Sensor) is a sensor sending the data to Host for the simultaneous localization and mapping (SLAM). Simultaneously the detecting obstacle data can also be sent to Host. HLDS(Hitachi-LG Data Storage) is developing the technology for the moving platform sensor such as Robot Vacuum Cleaners, Home Robot, Robotics Lawn Mower Sensor, etc.
- Maintainer status: maintained
- Maintainer: Jeehoon Yang <jhyang AT hlds.co DOT kr>
- Author: SP Kong, Jeehoon Yang
- License: BSD
- Bug / feature tracker: https://github.com/HLDS-GIT/hls_lfcd_lds2_driver/issues
- Source: git https://github.com/HLDS-GIT/hls_lfcd_lds2_driver.git (branch: master)
Manufacturer of the LDS: Hitachi-LG Data Storage, Inc.
ROS package for LDS(HLS-LFCD3).
hlds_lds2_publisherhlds_lds2_publishe is a driver for HLS-LFCD3 LDS2. It reads raw sensor data and convert to ROS message.
Published Topicsscan (sensor_msgs/LaserScan)
- it publishes scan topic.
Parametersport (string, default: /dev/ttyUSB0)
- serial port name used in your system.
- frame ID for the device.
HLDS 2D LiDAR: HLS-LFCD2
HLDS 3D LiDAR: HLS-LFOM