Only released in EOL distros:
- Maintainer: Raul Perula-Martinez <raul.perula AT uc3m DOT es>
- Author: Raul Perula-Martinez <raul.perula AT uc3m DOT es>
- License: LEUC3M v1.0
- Bug / feature tracker: https://github.com/UC3MSocialRobots/maggie_devices/issues
- Source: git https://github.com/UC3MSocialRobots/maggie_devices.git (branch: hydro-devel)
This package provides basic functionality for controlling a device compatible with an IR controller embeded in a robot.
The TVLabo file contains all possible commands to use with a TV. To generate new commands for another TV consult the Users Manual.
This device supports all the drivers implemented in the maggie_ir_drivers package.
ir_controller_nodeROS node for controlling the the IR controller for a TV.
Published Topicstv_action (maggie_ir_controller_msgs/GetTvAction)
- Publish the action done based on driver answer. Options are: on, off, vol_up, vol_down, ch_up, ch_down, tv, radio.
Services Calledsend_command (maggie_ir_controller_msgs/SetTvAction)
- Service to send a specific command.
Launch File Examples
In a terminal window, start an ir_controller node process running:
$ roslaunch maggie_ir_controller ir_controller.launch robot:=maggie
An example of sending a command for turning on the TV could be:
- Launch the node.
- Send the command:
$ rosservice call /maggie/send_command maggie_ir_controller_msgs/SetTvAction "on"