Only released in EOL distros:
The manipulator_h_base_module package This package describes basic function to control ROBOTIS MANIPULATOR-H. This module is based on position control. We provides joint space and task space control (forward kinematics, inverse kinematics).
- Maintainer status: developed
- Maintainer: Pyo <pyo AT robotis DOT com>
- Author: SCH <sch AT robotis DOT com>
- License: Apache 2.0
- Bug / feature tracker: https://github.com/ROBOTIS-GIT/ROBOTIS-MANIPULATOR-H/issues
- Source: git https://github.com/ROBOTIS-GIT/ROBOTIS-MANIPULATOR-H.git (branch: kinetic-devel)
ROS Software Maintainer: ROBOTIS
Subscribed Topicsrobotis/base/ini_pose_msg (std_msgs/String)
- The message in this topic is used for initial pose.
- The message in this topic is used for set mode.
- The message in this topic is for joint space control.
- The message in this topic is for task space control.
Published Topicsrobotis/status (robotis_controller_msgs/StatusMsg)
- The message in this topic is used for current state.
- The message in this topic is used to configure modules to control.
Services Calledrobotis/base/get_joint_pose (manipulator_manipulation_module_msgs/GetJointPose)
- This service is used to read current joint value.
- This service is used to read current end effector's pose.