Recovery Behavior API/DOC Review
Instructions for doing a doc review
See DocReviewProcess for more instructions
- Does the documentation define the Users of the Stack, i.e. for the expected usages of the Stack, which APIs will users engage with?
- Are all of these APIs documented?
- Do relevant usages have associated tutorials?
Have all Packages in the Stack been API reviewed?
Does the Stack conform to the StackDocumentation guidelines?
- Are there Packages in the Stack that don't belong
Concerns / issues
Looks good. The only comment I had is about the use of the Odometry input source. As discussed, we could get rid of this by deriving the velocity from the tf poses.
- Talked to Tully
One type I could not correct in the wiki: the manifest of move_base has a typo: "the move_base package provides an implementation of a action" --> AN action
A little more on what the recovery behaviors are expected to do (and allowed to do) while running would be nice here. http://www.ros.org/wiki/nav_core#RecoveryBehavior
- How to create a recovery behavior would be nice. Maybe just an itemized list of requirements and links to relevant parts of wiki, (like pluginlib)
- what is the format of recovery_behaviors parameter
- Outlined in the move_base documentation, added a link to make this more clear