This page lists changes that were made in the 1.0.x series of pr2_common (Box Turtle).
Removed visual/inertial/collision elements for gripper_tool_frame <<Ticket(ros-pkg,3408)>>, 34760
Fix *_forearm_cam_frame -> *_forearm_cam_optical_frame
- Changing tilt laser update rate to 40Hz in simulation
- New PR2 beta collision meshes (no textures)
- Improve gripper mechanism model (changed from fictitious 2 sliders+1 floating link to 4-bar parallel linkages keeping the linear slider between finger tips representing the actual gripper prismatic joint).
fix include <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg,4270)>> - missing hokuyo include.
fix include <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg,3739)>> - max gripper effort, upped the k_velocity on the gripper to 5000 so the gripper can exert max effort.
fix include <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg,4227)>> - raise torso soft limit from 3mm to 11.15mm
- shoulder_yaw.stl is replaced by the new beta mesh. rviz has developed problem displaying the alpha version for some reason.
- clean up urdf, removing obsolete name attributes for collision, geometry and visual tags.
- increase gripper effort limit (to near inf) so it's not limiting the grasping force
- update forearm cam position and orientation per numbers from Function
corresponding to ticke3763 flipping gripper by 180 degrees for betas as they are mounted opposite of alphas.
- fixing reference_position upper should be rising #3696
- 1.0 Release!