- Support for eeproms with 256byte pages
- Reduce receive timeout to 1 millisecond
- Show "Timestamp jumped" warning after jump of 10 seconds instead of 1 second
- Unset has_error flag when WG021 is reset.
Reflect halted ethercat system in the actuator interface. <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg,4342)>>
- Fix bug preventing manual triggering of motor trace.
- Detect FPGA local reset.
- Increased motor resistance error limit to 200%
- Fixed issue where motor trace was being published twice
- The view_fingertip_pressure viewer can now be remapped to show either hand.
- The view_fingertip_pressure viewer now selects an appropriate version of wxpy.
- Increased motor model error limits
- Added motor model warnings at 70% of error limit
- Traces are published when new max error level above 50% is reached.
- Fixed bug with non-absolute current value being used for error checking.
- Fixed bug with motor_model not being initialized to NULL.
- Changed motor model diagnostics names to be more representative of actual values.
- Added retry to txandrx_PD. This will stop checksum errors from occurring when a process data packet is dropped.
- Fixed issue with high frequency control causing "current loop error too large".
- Changed to variable voltage error limit on motor model.
- Motor model max error values are cleared after reset.
- Estimated motor resistance is published.
- Motor trace is published when motor halts.
- Checksum on status data is now verified.
- Extra EtherCAT port diagnostics
- Fixed bug in copying L0 and L1 information into and out of WG021 info.