rosnode/Reviews/2009-11 Doc Review_Doc_Review
Instructions for doing a doc review
See DocReviewProcess for more instructions
- Does the documentation define the Users of your Package, i.e. for the expected usages of your Stack, which APIs will users engage with?
- Are all of these APIs documented?
- Do relevant usages have associated tutorials? (you can ignore this if a Stack-level tutorial covers the relevant usage), and are the indexed in the right places?
- Is it clear to an outside user what the roadmap is for the Package?
- Is it clear to an outside user what the stability is for the Package?
- Are concepts introduced by the Package well illustrated?
Concerns / issues
- looks good everything seems to be clearly documented.
- Looks good. I'd add troubleshooting for errors which can happen such as:
- no master present
- how are the machine names resolved? I can ping localhost, agn, but not agn.local
- kwc: FIXED
- rosnode ping -a doesn't mention --all
rosnode ping -a Usage: rosnode ping [options] <node> rosnode: error: no such option: -a
- kwc r7655
- rosnode ping --all -c 10 doesn't work and isn't documented
rosnode ping --all -c 10 Usage: rosnode ping [options] <node> rosnode: error: -c may not be used with --all
- kwc: FIXED