vision_opencv/Reviews/2011-1 Diamondback Doc_Doc_Review
Reviewer: Ken Conley
Instructions for doing a doc review
See DocReviewProcess for more instructions
- Does the documentation define the Users of the Stack, i.e. for the expected usages of the Stack, which APIs will users engage with?
- Are all of these APIs documented?
- Do relevant usages have associated tutorials?
Have all Packages in the Stack been API reviewed?
Does the Stack conform to the StackDocumentation guidelines?
- Are there Packages in the Stack that don't belong
Concerns / issues
Roadmap was out-of-date, needs to be updated
Multiple tickets still assigned to 1.1, 2 critical tickets still open as well
- [FIXED] 1.3 tickets pushed, and critical ticket downgraded
[FIXED]: doc review template was pointing at vision_opencv
[SHOULD BE FIXED]: stage page was pulling in from flyatar instead. Blacklisted that repo for now, need to investigate on backend.
Still a problem: ticketed: https://code.ros.org/trac/ros/ticket/3272
Manifest for stage is wrong re: version.
- [FIXED]: updated version info and released 1.2.3.