tf/2008-09-09 Design Review
Package Developer: Tully
Transforms between coordinate frames
- Do we really want to roll our own math?
- Pass by pointers for outputs
- Move basic math out of ROS?
- remove to/from matrix from classes?
- pose3d drop down to struct/C?
- polymorphic add instead of listing all
- internal data arrays union
- all copy constructors
- make internal stuff high powered since people won't see them mostly
- no more 2d standardize on 3d
- Transform vs Pose aka
- move list/queue processing into external class
- use necessary references
- Underlying data types issues
- Quaternions vs orientation
- vector vs points
- look at nocturnal (from Josh)
- strip out large matrix support and use hard coded matrix multiplication?
- kdl ?
- redefine scope of math3d
- compare to external sources