Only released in EOL distros:
A server that lets clients post static transforms that will be broadcasted as tf messages.
- Author: Hai Nguyen (email@example.com)
- License: BSD
- Source: hg https://kforge.ros.org/rcommander/rcommander_core (branch: None)
This server broadcasts static transforms and is used in conjunction with built-in RCommander tools to define persistent frames that motions can be defined with respect to. See Face Detection and Understanding Reference Frames for an example.
- Instructs the server to broadcast the given transform with its associated name.
- Given a transform name, will remove it from the list of transforms being actively broadcasted.
- Clears all transforms being broadcasted.