- fix the -l typo
- fix include safeguards for FLANN
Applied patch from mdesnoyer to fix handling of non-continuous OpenCV images, plus unit test <<Ticket(ros-pkg 5206)>>
- disable SSE 3 and above
- make the Willow Garage OpenCV only replace the -dev packages
- more trial at having the ROS OpenCV cohabit with the Ubuntu packages
- OSX Homebrew patches from wjwwood
- Syncing to new version of opencv debian for Oneiric updates
- fix some -l in pkg-config
- Make the tests run on Oneiric
- Updated to newer OpenCV to fix API compatibility regressions
This summarizes important new features and changes since Diamondback (1.4.x series). For a complete list of changes including bug fixes, see the 1.5.x changelists.
- Now using system install of OpenCV. Ubuntu systems now using a standalone version of opencv debian package based on OpenCV 2.3 series.
- Old C++ API is deprecated.
- Support for new 16-bit encodings.
image_geometry (Python API)
Adjust K and P for ROI/binning.
Handle any size of disparity coefficient array D.
New properties Tx, Ty, tf_frame and stamp.