- How to Write Your First .cfg File
This tutorial will familiarize you with .cfg files that allow you to use dynamic_reconfigure.
- Setting up Dynamic Reconfigure for a Node (python)
How to make a node dynamically reconfigureable in python
- Setting up Dynamic Reconfigure for a Node(cpp)
How to make a node dynamically reconfigureable in C++.
- Using the Dynamic Reconfigure Python Client
This tutorial cover basic setup and usage of the dynamic_reconfigure client.
- How to Dynamically Reconfigure the hokuyo_node
This tutorial covers using the reconfigure_gui to dynamically reconfigure the hokuyo_node to run with different parameters. After reading this tutorial, you should be able to bring up the reconfigure_gui and change the hokuyo_node parameters.
- How to dynamically reconfigure the hokuyo_node from the command line or code.
After completing this tutorial, you will be able to reconfigure the parameters of the hokuyo_node from the command line or python code.
- Setting Up Dynamic Reconfigure for a Node
Setting Up Dynamic Reconfigure for a Node
Create a new tutorial: