Basic ROS support for the Leishen N301 LIDARs.
- Maintainer status: maintained
- Maintainer: Shenzhen Leishen Intelligence System Co, Ltd <support AT lslidar DOT com>
- Author: Nick Shu
- License: GNU General Public License v3.0
- Source: git https://github.com/leishen-lidar/LSN301.git (branch: master)
This lslidar_n301 package is a linux ROS driver for lslidar n301 from Shenzhen Leishen Intelligence System Co, Ltd.
This is a Catkin package. Make sure the package is on ROS_PACKAGE_PATH after cloning the package to your workspace. And the normal procedure for compling a catkin package will work.
cd your_work_space catkin_make --pkg lslidar_n301_driver lslidar_n301_decoder --cmake-args -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release
- device_ip (string, default: 192.168.1.222)
- By default, the IP address of the device is 192.168.1.222.
- frame_id (string, default: lslidar)
- The frame ID entry for the sent messages.
- lslidar_packets (lslidar_n301_msgs/Lslidarn301Packet)
- Each message corresponds to a lslidar packet sent by the device through the Ethernet.
- min_range (double, 0.3)
- max_range (double, 100.0)
- Points outside this range will be removed.
- frequency (frequency, 20.0)
- Note that the driver does not change the frequency of the sensor. If set to true, the decoder will additionally send out a local point cloud consisting of the points in each revolution.
- publish_point_cloud (bool, false)
- If set to true, the decoder will additionally send out a local point cloud consisting of the points in each revolution.
- lslidar_sweep (lslidar_n301_msgs/LslidarN301Sweep)
- The message arranges the points within each sweep based on its scan index and azimuth.
- lslidar_point_cloud (sensor_msgs/PointCloud2)
- This is only published when the publish_point_cloud is set to true in the launch file.
- Running following commmand to launch lslidar n301 drive
roslauch lslidar_n301_decoder lslidar_n301_decoder_nodelet.launch
Note that this launch file launches both the driver and the decoder, which is the only launch file needed to be used.
Bug Report Prefer to open an issue. You can also send an E-mail to email@example.com .