- Using PR2 Auto Calibration (Experimental)
This tutorial will show you how to use auto calibration on the PR2
- Calibrating the PR2's Cameras
Calibrate the PR2's Narrow Stereo, Wide Stereo, Forearm Cams & Prosilica
- Null Chain Kinect URDF Calibration
Calibrate the Kinect sensor that is not part of any calibration chain into PR2's URDF (practically for every mount point but head).
- Calibrating a new sensor on the PR2
The pr2_calibration stack is configured to work out-of-the-box with the PR2's standard sensor suite. The stack, however, also provides hooks for adding new sensors. These hooks are not fully documented or supported, but it is in fact possible to add a new sensor to the full robot calibration.
- Kinect URDF Calibration (Experimental)
Calibrate the Kinect Sensor into PR2's URDF
- PR2 Full System Calibration
Calibrating the PR2's cameras, and kinematic parameters
Calibrate a Kinect to the PR2 URDF Calibrate a Kinect to the PR2 URDF using the camera_pose_toolkits package.
Create a new tutorial: