This page lists changes that were made in the pre-1.0 series of pr2_common (unstable).
- Release candidate for 1.0
- Updated reference to simulated power monitor per API review of pr2_simulator
- Updates to URDF description measurements
- Documentation reviewed and updated
- updated Gazebo Extensions for Hokuyo and IMU to take additional parameters. And made them consistent with hardware.
pr2_machine: new package with machine files
- Minor adjustments to gripper stl meshes to better match actual hardware
removed dependency on pr2_defs
- switched upper_finger_link and gripper_palm_link collision models to the same one as the visual model (higher resolution meshes).
- added gripper led frames
r28582 makes separate xacro:macro for upper_arm_roll assembly in pr2_description. This allows it to be tested separately, and is used in production. #3438
base_footprint link added to pr2_base macro in pr2_description. #3428
#3337. Changes checked on robot and sim.
added rising and falling calibration positions per #3141
First stable release