- Added diagnostics_monitors dependency for Diamondback compatibility.
- Added ros_comm dependency for Diamondback compatibility.
- Added rx dependency for Diamondback compatibility.
- 1.0 Release!
- New icons, should now be colorblind-friendly
- Now works more reliably over X-forwarding
- Tooltips show up more reliably
PyDeadObjectErrors should no longer ever happen when closing (r28857)
- Now asks if you want to enable all the breakers when resetting motors (only if they are not all already enabled) (#3373, r28860)
Now uses the dashboard_agg topic instead of the individual power_state, power_board_state and motors_halted topics (#3479, r28890)
- References to "Base/Spine" changed to "Base/Body" to match hardware terminology (#3592, r29271)
- Fixes tooltips on Ubuntu Karmic
First stable release