- RosJava & Android Migration Guide
Rosjava and Android migration guide from hydro to indigo.
Catkin RosJava Workspaces
These tutorials revolve mostly around development in a catkin-rosjava workspace environment (aside from the installation).
Installation instructions from debs, sources, or maven.
- Creating Rosjava Packages (Catkin Style)
Script wizards for conveniently creating rosjava packages and projects.
- A RosJava Publisher and Subscriber (Catkin Style)
How to create, compile, and execute a simple publisher and subscriber in rosjava.
- A RosJava Service Client and Server (Catkin Style)
It shows how to create, compile and execute a service (both server and client) in Rosjava.
- Building RosJava Libraries (Catkin Style)
How to create, compile and deploy rosjava libraries (maven artifacts).
- Generating RosJava Message Artifacts (Catkin Style)
Generating ros-java message jars and artifacts
- Surviving RosJava Workspaces (Catkin Style)
Useful tips on how to survive in a catkin-gradle based rosjava workspace.
No Ros Workspaces
Regular development on top of rosjava (free of catkin/ros itself) should not require any expertise aside from that which you already have and as such, is only briefly mentioned in the No Ros Installation tutorial.
- Rolling RosJava Debs
Packaging your java (possibly mixed) projects as debs.
- Uploading to Maven on Github
Share java and android artifacts via our github maven repo.