Only released in EOL distros:
The nj_laser package
- Maintainer status: developed
- Maintainer: Gaël Ecorchard <gael.ecorchard AT ciirc.cvut DOT cz>
- Author: Gaël Ecorchard <gael.ecorchard AT ciirc.cvut DOT cz>, Karel Košnar <kosnar AT labe.felk.cvut DOT cz>, Vojtěch Vonásek <vonasek AT labe.felk.cvut DOT cz>
- License: BSD
- Bug / feature tracker: https://github.com/lama-imr/lama_laser/issues
- Source: git https://github.com/lama-imr/lama_laser.git (branch: indigo-devel)
The nj_laser package implements a navigation jockey for the Large Maps Framework (LaMa) based on a <<MsgSrv(sensor_msgs/LaserScan)>>.
The role of this jockey is to travel to the next crossing. The action is done when the robot reaches the crossing center. It is a reactive memory-less because it does not interact with the large map.
- TRAVERSE: will start navigating to the next crossing (place with at least three frontiers) and will succeed when the crossing center is reached.
- STOP: will stop
- INTERRUPT: same as CONTINUE
- CONTINUE: same as TRAVERSE
Subscribed Topics~<name>/local_costmap (sensor_msg/LaserScan)
- 360-degree laser scan
Published Topics~<name>/cmd_vel (geometry_msgs/Twist)
- robot set velocity
- a sphere at the crossing center.
- lines from crossing center towards exits.
- profile of the surroundings
- computed crossing
- free space through which the robot can go
- robot radius
- points farther than this are cut and frontier may exist
- Jockey name