Only released in EOL distros:
Odor bar node. Publishes a group of visualization_msgs/Marker as a bar for visually monitoring odor concentrations in rviz.
- Author: Pedro Sousa
- License: BSD
- Source: svn http://isr-uc-ros-pkg.googlecode.com/svn/stacks/odor_tools/trunk
odor_barodor_bar is a visualization tool that displays the current odor concentration by the means of a bar of visualization_msgs/Marker (cubes in this case). In a (near) future we expect to add this functionality for other data besides odor concentration.
Subscribed Topicsnose (lse_sensor_msgs/Nostril)
- Chemical data from the MOX sensor(s).
Published Topicsodor_bars (visualization_msgs/Marker)
- A set of markers (cubes) proportional to the received chemical data.
Parameters~bar_frame_id (string, default: /base_link)
- The frame_id of the odor bar. By default it moves with the robot.
- The frame_id from the nostril to extract the data from.
- The size of the x component of the cube.
- The size of the y component of the cube.
- The size of the z component of the cube.
- The S (saturation) component of the HSV color space. It should be constant.
- The V (value) component of the HSV color space. It should be constant.
- The maximum value for H (hue) component of the HSV color space.
- The minimum value for H (hue) component of the HSV color space.