Instructions for doing a doc review
See DocReviewProcess for more instructions
- Does the documentation define the Users of the Stack, i.e. for the expected usages of the Stack, which APIs will users engage with?
- Are all of these APIs documented?
- Do relevant usages have associated tutorials?
Have all Packages in the Stack been API reviewed?
Does the Stack conform to the StackDocumentation guidelines?
- Are there Packages in the Stack that don't belong
Concerns / issues
- The report bug and request features links need to be updated
- In the section on PS3 pairing, perhaps we should add a note that there's no actual confirmation that the pairing has happened? Many users have been confused while waiting to find out if they have successfully paired or not.
- The pr2_teleop instructions needed a small bit of fixing.
- The tuckarm instructions needed more information about how you know if it has run properly.
- The tutorials do not exist, but they are present in simple form on the main package pages.
Updated the Tutorials page to point directly at the package pages: http://www.ros.org/wiki/pr2_apps/Tutorials?action=diff&rev2=4&rev1=1
The only required action is updating the bug and feature request links. The comment on pairing notification is optional.