Only released in EOL distros:
This package implements a detection method for models created by re_object_recorder.
This package is part of RoboEarth (EU FP7, grant 248942).
- Author: Andreas Koch
- License: BSD
- Source: svn https://ipvs.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de/roboearth/repos/public/tags/latest
What does re_kinect_object_detector do?
See the tutorial roboearth/Tutorials/Using recorded models for object detection for a usage description.
re_kinectMain node for recognizing objects with the Kinect camera.
Subscribed Topicscamera/depth_registered/points (sensor_msgs/PointCloud2)
- Input point cloud to in which to look for known objects (usually straight from [openni_node]).
- Signals re_kinect to load the model stored at the given path.
Published Topicsre_kinect/feature_pcl (sensor_msgs/PointCloud2)
- The matched model aspect as point cloud.
- Announces detected objects along with the input image and detected object names.
Provided tf Transforms/camera_rgb_optical_frame → OBJECT_CLASS.OBJECT_NAME
- Transformation from the camera frame to the object frame.