pose_managerThe pose manager maintains a library of poses so that clients can move the robot to a given pose by sending the name of the pose as an action goal.
Action Goalbody_pose (naoqi_msgs/BodyPose)
- Goal containing the name of the pose as a string.
Actions Calledjoint_trajectory (naoqi_msgs/JointTrajectory)
- Sends the trajectory corresponding to the desired pose to the pose controller
- File path for the file containing the pose library.
- Array containing additional poses.
pose_controllerProvides action servers for controlling the robot's joints by sending joint angles, joint trajectories, or stiffness values.
Action Goaljoint_angles_action/goal (naoqi_msgs/JointAnglesWithSpeedGoal)
- Send joint angles goal
- Send joint trajectory goal
- Send stiffness trajectory goal
- Send body pose goal. This action server is only available if a ALRobotPosture proxy is available.
Subscribed Topicsjoint_angles (naoqi_msgs/JointAnglesWithSpeed)
- Interpolate the joint angles to the given pose
- Set the stiffness for individual joints
- Turn off all motors. Be careful as the robot might fall.
- Turn on all motors.
- Put the robot in a safe pose and turn off the motors.
- Turn on the motors and go to an initial position.
Parameters~poll_rate (float, default: 0.2)
- Get poll rate for actionlib (ie. how often to check whether currently running task has been preempted)
- initial stiffness (defaults to 0 so it doesn't strain the robot when no teleoperation is running), set to 1.0 if you want to control the robot immediately