Motorconf can now run using pr2-grant
- Improved diagnostics for gripper accelerometer
- Valgrid warning fixes
- Extra timing information for realtime loop
- Initial support for manually triggered motor traces
- Added function to allow setting mailbox configuration.
- Unset has_error flag when WG021 is reset.
Reflect halted ethercat system in the actuator interface. <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg,4342)>>
- Fix bug preventing manual triggering of motor trace.
- Detect FPGA local reset.
- Support for saved calibration value on WG006 MCBs
- Added calibration information to diagnostics
- Increased motor resistance error limit to 200%
- The view_fingertip_pressure viewer can now be remapped to show either hand.
- The view_fingertip_pressure viewer now selects an appropriate version of wxpy.
- Support for saved calibration values on WG005 MCBs
- Fixed issue where motor trace was being published twice