- Provide more diagnostic information about EhterCAT master's NIC state and errors.
- Fix board supply current scale for diagnostics.
- Add counter and throttling to EAGAIN and ENOBUFS send error.
- Switch default timeout back to 20ms and retries back to 5.
- Add timeout and retries values to diagnostics.
- Changed the number of retries sending process data from 5 to 20.
- Warn when encoder errors occur
- Support for eeproms with 256byte pages
- Reduce receive timeout to 1 millisecond
- Show "Timestamp jumped" warning after jump of 10 seconds instead of 1 second
- 10 second diagnostic warning when ethercat packet is dropped
- WG021 will no longer produce warning when there is no stored calibration
- ethercat_hardware compiles in Release instead of Debug
- Calibration (zero offset) setting can be saved-to and loaded-from motor controller board.