0.6.6 (2010-01-07 )
- fix to make rising and falling fields in calibration element optional
0.6.5 (2010-01-06 )
- Remove use of deprecated rosbuild macros
- allow empty joint state vector for publishing of tree with all fixed joints
- Add optional rising and falling attributes to the calibration element inside a joint element
- fix in using namespace
- add visualizer tool for urdf tree
- root link is always optional, not only when it is called "world"
- fix bug where sphere init always fails
- Also publish the transform from the root link to its children
- Only warn once when the tree that is provided contains fewer than two segments.
- add check_kdl_parser tool to verify parsing of urdf file
- add unzip as dependency
- Fix bug where kdl parser was not using inertia from urdf
- Add regression test for inertia parsing
- Make all "get" methods const
- Give better error message when no links were found
- Generate parse error when visual, collision or inertial is specified but fails to parse
- Set buffer size for joint state to 1. The joint state listener should not keep a buffer.
- remove use of deprecated "~" in parameter names.
add include of <cstdio> for g++ 4.4 compatibility
- Fix warnings in regression tests
- Increase buffer size for joint state from 1 to 500
- Deal with an incomplete joint state by trimming corresponding tree branches
add include of <stdint.h> for g++ 4.4 compatibility
- fix bugs in optional/required checks of fields
- fail parsing if optional field has invalid syntax
REMOVE deprecated functionality form urdf:
- parent_link shared pointer of link is removed
- dom_parser is removed
- treeFromRobotModel is removed
resource_retriever got new tutorials.
- The robot model stack is documentation-reviewed
REMOVE deprecated functionality form Kdl parser:
- xml_parser is removed
DEPRECATE in urdf:
link_parent member variable in Link class is deprecated and replaced by the getParent() method. Once the link_parent member variable is completely removed (in the next release) the memory leak <<Ticket(ros-pkg 2680)>> will be fixed.
DEPRECATE in kdl_parser:
- treeFromRobotModel is deprecated and replaced by treeFromUrdf
- dom_parser.h is deprecated (now just points to kdl_parser.h)
- Updated XML format documentation
- New beginner tutorials to create and parse urdf files
- Add command line tool to verify urdf file
- API and Doc review: all packages in the robot model stack have been through our API and Doc review process.
DEPRECATE in kdl_parser:
- xml_parser class is completely deprecated
- Update package documentation for convex_decomposition and ivcon
- Update api documentation of robot_state_publisher and kdl_parser
- The robot state publisher now publishes tf message on the /tf topic instead of the /tf_message topic
- New urdf package
- Urdf xml robot description format updated
- New xml parser and robot model
- New resource retriever package
- Make kdl parser work with new urdf robot description format, and deprecate old kel parser.
- Move packages from mechanism stack to robot model stack
- kdl parser
- robot state publisher
- convex dec