Laser Scanner measurements (or a rangefinder sensor) require to be pre-processed before to be analized by the twoLevelMTTD. The algorithm will elaborate only non-environment measurements (people or object in movement), so separate environment and non-environment measurements is necessary. This package provide background node which is responsabile of this operation: if an pre-builted environment map is avaiable by map_server, laser measurements will be compared with the environment and only non-environment measurement will be used. The output is a sensor_msgs/PointCloud referred to a target_frame ("/map" as default).
Subscribed Topics/base_scan (sensor_msgs/LaserScan)
- Data received from the 2D laser scanner.
Published Topics/MTTDI1/object_point_cloud (sensor_msgs/PointCloud)
- Non-environment measurements in PointCloud
- Service required avaiable by map_server node.
Parameters~target_frame_id (string, default: "/map")
- The name of the PointCloud output frame.
- The name of the laser scanner frame.