- Creating a workspace for catkin
This tutorial covers how to setup a catkin workspace in which one or more catkin packages can be built.
- Creating a ROS Package
How to create a new ROS package using catkin.
- Building and using catkin packages in a workspace
How to use catkin_make to build and install packages from source in a catkin workspace.
- Overlaying with catkin workspaces
Describes how to overlay a catkin workspace on to an existing system for development and testing.
More tutorials are included in the API documentation and can be found at http://docs.ros.org/api/catkin/html/
Migrating from rosbuild
- Developing rosbuild packages on top of groovy
Developing rosbuild packages on top of catkin workspaces.
- Switching from rosbuild to catkin
How to change packages to be catkin-based.
Create a new tutorial: