Only released in EOL distros:
Used by (1)
Simple utility to construct a color lookup table from a ROS bag file.
- Author: Piyush Khandelwal
- License: BSD
- Source: svn https://utexas-ros-pkg.googlecode.com/svn/trunk
color_tableRead a bag file recorded from the kinect and generate color lookup tables.
Obtaining the bag file
1. Launch the openni_kinect driver
roslaunch openni_camera openni_node.launch
2. Verify that the kinect is publishing the image. Run the following command in a separate tab.
rosrun image_view image_view image:=/camera/rgb/image_color
3. Ensure that the kinect is pointing at some appropriate colors that you wish to segment. Run the following command in a separate tab to record the bag file.
rosbag record /camera/rgb/image_color
More instructions on using rosbag are available here;
Constructing the color lookup table
1. Launch the tool
rosrun color_table color_table
2. Open up a bag file (Ctrl + 0)
3. The default color table is automatically loaded. Use the classification window to adjust the color table. Remember to save the table when you are done!