Only released in EOL distros:
The dgps_ros package
- Maintainer status: developed
- Maintainer: Qin Yunchuan (freasy) <qinyunchuan AT hnu.edu DOT cn>
- License: GPLv2
- Source: git https://github.com/qinyunchuan/dgps_ros.git (branch: master)
ROS Package for differential GPS, with no external dependency. It receive RTCM data from the Ntrip(Networked Transport of RTCM via Internet Protocol) server, and send to the gps module. NMEA data received from gps module is then converted into navsatfix message.
roslaunch dgps_ros dgps.launch
The dgps_ros_node publish the GPS topic in NavSatFix message.
- differential GPS message
- address(domain name or ip address) for Ntrip(Networked Transport of RTCM via Internet Protocol) server
- service port for the ntrip server
- username for ntrip server
- password for username in ntrip server
- serial port device file for the gps device