Only released in EOL distros:
- Maintainer: Raul Perula-Martinez <raul.perula AT uc3m DOT es>
- Author: Raul Perula-Martinez <raul.perula AT uc3m DOT es>
- License: LEUC3M v1.0
- Bug / feature tracker: https://github.com/UC3MSocialRobots/maggie_devices/issues
- Source: git https://github.com/UC3MSocialRobots/maggie_devices.git (branch: hydro-devel)
This package provides basic functionality for controlling two servomotors working as eyelids of a robot.
This device supports all the drivers implemented in the maggie_serial_comm_drivers package.
eyelids_nodeROS node for controlling the servomotors of the eyelids.
- Service to move the eyelid to an absolute position.
- Service to move the eyelid to a predefined position. Options are: open, close, normal.
- Communication port name.
- Eye option, left or right.
Launch File Examples
In a terminal window, start an eyelids node process running:
$ roslaunch maggie_eyelids eyelids.launch robot:=maggie
An example of movement by string could be:
- Launch the node.
- Move by string:
$ rosservice call /maggie/move_str_pos eyelids_msgs/MoveStrPos "open"