Only released in EOL distros:
- Maintainer: Raul Perula-Martinez <raul.perula AT uc3m DOT es>
- Author: Raul Perula-Martinez <raul.perula AT uc3m DOT es>
- License: LEUC3M v1.0
- Bug / feature tracker: https://github.com/UC3MSocialRobots/maggie_devices/issues
- Source: git https://github.com/UC3MSocialRobots/maggie_devices.git (branch: hydro-devel)
This package provides the functionality of an I/O data acquisition board.
This device supports all the drivers implemented in the maggie_labjack_drivers package.
labjack_nodeROS node for controlling the labjack controller.
- Service to get the information the touch sensors receive.
- Service to get the current voltage of the batteries.
- Service to get if the robot are connected or not.
- Service to get the current state of the robot. Options are: emergency, sleep, stop, active.
- Service to set the state of the robot. Options are: emergency, sleep, stop, active.
Launch File Examples
In a terminal window, start an eyelids node process running:
$ roslaunch maggie_labjack labjack.launch robot:=maggie