See also navigation/ChangeList.
Each navigation stack version is numbered X.Y.Z:
- X: major
- Y: minor
- Z: patch (also called micro)
- major release: changes that break features/APIs and/or involve significant rewrites (can be backward-incompatible)
- minor release: changes that fix bugs and/or add features/APIs (backward-compatible, can be forward-incompatible)
- patch release: strictly bug fixes; no changes or additions to features or APIs (backward- and forward-compatible)
- A roswtf plugin for navigation.
- Re-write of navigation using nodelets rather than the current plugin structure.
- Re-write the robot pose ekf with a nodelet plugin mechanism.