Only released in EOL distros:
The numatac_can_driver package
- Maintainer status: maintained
- Maintainer: Tony Baltovski <tbaltovski AT clearpathrobotics DOT com>
- License: BSD
- Source: git https://github.com/clearpathrobotics/numatac_can_driver.git (branch: indigo-devel)
To bring up the NumaTac tactile sensors, plug in the USB connector. Configure the CAN interface by running the following command in a command line prompt:
sudo ip link set can0 type can bitrate 1000000
and finally bring-up the CAN interface using:
sudo ifconfig can0 up
To run the driver use:
roslaunch numatac_can_driver numatac_can_driver.launch
numatac_can_nodePublishes an array of containing each fingers sensor readings of fluid and dynamic pressure in Pa.
Published Topicshand_pressure (numatac_can_driver/HandPressure)
- An array of containing each fingers sensor readings of fluid and dynamic pressure in Pa.
Parameters~canbus_dev (string, default: can0)
- The CANBUS interface.
- The amount of NumaTac sensors on the hand/end-effector.
- The option the tare the readings based on the first reading.