- fixed calls to deprecated terminal_tools
fixed a bug where PointCloudColorHandlerGenericField was incorrectly copying color scalar data, without checking whether XYZ data is finite (r36250)
- added some missing includes that were needed after perception_pcl removed them from its header files
- templated addPointCloudNormals in pcl_visualizer (r36004)
- camera* methods are no longer private + tuning circle visualization (#4802)
unmanged all Eigen3:: calls to Eigen::
- added functions to visualize PLY data
pcl_tutorials range_image_live_viewer can now also receive depth images (e.g. from the open-ni driver.
- added a FPS callback object (+text actor), attached to the first renderer/viewport
- fixes for PCDReader API changes
- added removeShape to PCLVisualizer in order remove shapes generated using addLine, addSPhere, addPolygon etc.
- In situations where XYZ exists, check if the data is finite for the RGB color handlers, and skip over if infinite/nan
Addition of a simple wrapper for PCL Visualization, akin to cv::imshow: CloudViewer
[pcl_visualization] added general-purpose histogram viewing capabilities for any field with count > 1 (r34914).
- [pcl_visualization] added explicit dependency on libtiff (r34835).
- [pcl_tutorials] Added viewer that shows range images and the corresponding 3D point cloud in a viewer. With param -d it will directly use disparity images (e.g., from the Kinect), without the step over a point cloud.
- [pcl_visualization] Optimized all geometry handlers for speed (r34768)
- [pcl_visualization] Optimized all color handlers for speed (r34707)
[pcl_tutorials] changed all KdTreeANN instances to KdTreeFLANN
[pcl_visualization] added updateCamera + changed all KdTreeANN instances to KdTreeFLANN
[pcl_visualization] added getPointCloudRenderingProperties
- [pcl_tutorials] Bug fixes + API changes
[pcl_visualization] Added new helper methods: getColorHandlerIndex, getGeometryHandlerIndex, and updateColorHandlerIndex