Fix in pr2 analyzer <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg 4384)>>
New gains for arm controllers <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg 4243)>>
Calibration controllers publish an error to the diagnostics when they get stuck for more than 15 seconds. <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg 4358)>>
Only publish warnings to diagnostics if number of overruns is greater than 10 per second. But keep reporting every overrun in the diagnostics, just not always as a warning. <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg 4358)>>
Correct prefix for prosilica node,<<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg 4181)>>
- move robot description and analyzer from pr2.launch to /etc/ros/robot.launch
Check for motor state during calibration <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg 3869)>>
Record motor trace to /hwlog <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg 3960)>>
- Corrected the camera_reset feature so that it works on cameras that are internally triggered (previously they would continue to be reset indefinitely).
Update gains for torso position controller <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg 4226)>>
- Update gripper gains
- NTP monitor checks basestation IP instead of "basestation"
CPU monitor is configured not to check core temperatures. Command doesn't work on PR2. <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg 4049)>>
NTP monitor checks the clock offset from "basestation" instead of "fw1", <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg 4082)>>
- rename forearm camera's from forearm_camera_r and forearm_camera_l to r_forearm_cam and l_forearm_cam
Lower load average thresholds, <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg 4080)>>
Tilt hokuyo min/max angle now fit within the sensor's valid range. <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg 4055)>>
set wge camera's to respawn. <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg 3895)>>
- Used exception safe with statement in calibrate.py
CPU, HD monitor spelling mistake was causing monitor to crash, <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg 3861)>>
CPU monitor correctly checks return codes for all subprocess calls, reports error if commands fail, <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg 3893)>>
Correctly added the system dependencies, <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg 3892)>>
Changed HD warning temperature to 55C, <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg 3580)>>
Now warns when a fan is at 0 RPM, <<Ticket(wg-ros-pkg 3867)>>
- Put wge100 cameras on lan1
- Set the joy_node to autorepeat at 10 Hz, to avoid having the teleop node spontaneously stop after 5 seconds of unchanged state.
Handles PR2 with no forearm camera case with pr2_camera_synchronizer_no_forearm
- remove last parameter and last subscription from the '/' namespace
- Rotating left forearm cam 180 deg. Now images are right side up
Forearm camera frame ids now match corresponding frame names in pr2_description
- tune controller gains
- fix analyzer file for sound
- fix gripper calibration search velocity
- fix imu frame id link name
- fix imu orientation covariance
- remove analyzer files for partial robots, and add support for arm motors and joints
remove deprecated machine files; new machine files are in pr2_machine.
- Implemented new analyzer scheme using /etc/ros/diagnostics/analyzers.launch. See #3694 for details.
- update package description
- remove signs from calibration controller search velocity.
- CPU, HD monitor now have higher profile warnings when updates lag or fail
- Adding help for --diag-hostname
- Allowing computer names to change to c1/c2
Added Camera Synchronizer to Cameras AnalyzerGroup. Tweaked camera synchronizer diagnostics.
- Added in image_proc for both forearm cams
- Fixing disparity param rename for stereocams
- Changed node names for stereo cameras to:
- _left and _right for the individual cameras.
- _both for the multi-reconfigurator.
- pr2_bringup: Fixed broken pr2_camera_synchronization depende