Only released in EOL distros:
- Author: Hai Nguyen
- License: BSD
- Source: hg https://kforge.ros.org/rcommander/rcommander_pr2 (branch: None)
The ptp_arm_action node takes a geometry_msgs/PoseStamped from the LinearMovementAction and instructs to robot to move its gripper to that new location.
Subscribed Topicsleft_ptp, right_ptp (depends on which arm is being used) (ptp_arm_actions/LinearMovementActionGoal)
- Goal for point-to-point movement action.
- Returns error as a Vector3
- returns error as a Vector3
- Tolerance for translation around goal point.
- Tolerance for rotation around goal point.
- Amount of time allowed for the arm to not make any progress towards goal.
- How long before we should be aborting this motion.