This will provide a way to download, install, and manage versioned stacks of ROS.
Primary functions are:
- active: installed stacks in this profile
- all: list all installed stacks
- get the installed location of a stack
- dependency tracking like rospack
- list of packages in the stack
- download and install the stack
- import list of stacks from sources.list
- update all svn checkouts
- create a bashrc to source and setup the current profile
- a helper function to generate the correct file for upload
Package review meeting notes
Create new package review
Enter the date in the appropriate box to generate a template for an API or code review meeting. Check the QAProcess page for more information.