Only released in EOL distros:
The rqt_mrta package
- Maintainer status: developed
- Maintainer: Adriano Henrique Rossette Leite <adrianohrl AT unifei.edu DOT br>
- Author: Adriano Henrique Rossette Leite <adrianohrl AT unifei.edu DOT br>
- License: Apache 2.0
- External website: https://github.com/adrianohrl/rqt_mrta/wiki
- Source: git https://github.com/adrianohrl/rqt_mrta.git (branch: indigo-devel)
This project provides a C++ GUI plugin that facilitates the usage of multi-robot task allocation architectures.
- Register a new MRTA architecture
- Create a new MRTA problem
Select a MRTA architectures according to the three-axis taxonomy of Gerkey and Matarić (2004) 1
Register a new MRTA architecture
Create a new MRTA problem
 Gerkey, Brian P., and Maja J. Matarić. A formal analysis and taxonomy of task allocation in multi-robot systems. The International Journal of Robotics Research 23.9 (2004): 939-954.