Only released in EOL distros:
This package provides abstract RPC (Remote Procedure Call) structure for higher level of robot operations for the ROS-based robots. Some ROS-based robots come with higher level of convenient operation interface (e.g. often written in Python) where robot operators can call complicated tasks by a single command. "RPC" here enables interacting with those commands via ROS Topic/Service/Action from remote nodes.
- Maintainer status: developed
- Maintainer: Keio University Yamaguchi Lab <dev AT opensource-robotics.tokyo DOT jp>
- Author: Isaac I. Y. Saito <iiysaito AT opensource-robotics.tokyo DOT jp>
- License: Apache License 2.0
- Bug / feature tracker: https://github.com/tork-a/tork_rpc_util/issues
- Source: git https://github.com/tork-a/tork_rpc.git (branch: master)