This is a documentation page dedicated to old versions of usb_cam package (0.3.7 and earlier). Please use the home page usb_cam to read the documentation of current/development versions!
usb_cam_nodeThe usb_cam_node interfaces with standard USB cameras (e.g. the Logitech Quickcam) using libusb_cam and publishes images as sensor_msgs::Image. Uses the image_transport library to allow compressed image transport.
Published Topics~<camera_name>/image_raw (sensor_msgs/Image)
- The image
Parameters~video_device (string, default: "/dev/video0")
- The device the camera is on.
- Image width
- Image height
- Possible values are mjpeg, yuyv, uyvy
- Possible values are mmap, read, userptr
- The camera's tf frame
- The required framerate
- Contrast of video image (0-255)
- Brightness of video image (0-255)
- Saturation of video image (0-255)
- Sharpness of video image (0-255)
- Enable camera's autofocus
- If autofocus is disabled, the focus of the camera (0=at infinity)
- An url to the camera calibration file that will be read by the CameraInfoManager class
- The camera name. This must match the name in the camera calibration
cv_camera - supports image capture from usb cameras using OpenCV