- Removed top-level exception catching so debugger gives useful stack traces.
Fixed bug <<Ticket(ros-pkg 1039)>> add home-position button. I called it 'Zero'.
- Renamed grid_test.cpp,h to render_points_test.cpp,h to avoid conflicting include directives from older ogre_tools package.
Fixed bug <<Ticket(ros-pkg 5310)>> keyboard input to properties sometimes ignored.
- Updated python sip configuration makefile to use rospack to get include/lib directories
Changed API of rviz::RenderPanel class. This breaks plugins using RenderPanel, but should simplify them.
- Changed API of rviz::Display. target_frame_ was never used (correctly) so has been eliminated. A default implementation for fixedFrameChanged() was added so Display subclasses don't need to implement it with an empty function.
Python support for sip-generated (PyQt) bindings added.
Added support for Qt widget plugin classes. Subclasses of rviz::Panel can now be loaded from the panels->add new panel menu directly, instead of requiring a Display create them.
- added missing header
rviz: attempt to fix bug <<Ticket(ros-pkg 5305)>>, color chooser and ros topic chooser properties don't work on mac.
rviz: Fixed bug <<Ticket(ros-pkg 5337)>>: automatic throttling for GridCells display.
- rviz: fixed crash in choose-master.py script.
rviz: first pass at a fix for <<Ticket(ros-pkg 5324))>> - ability to choose ROS master at run-time. Current version is wrapper python script in scripts/choose-master.py and associated changes to rviz application source. Currently works for a few cycles, then the wrapper seg-faults.