Stack contents dispersed
- Bug fix in stack dependencies.
- Likely last release of Visualization, as it now exists only for backwards compatibility of dependencies.
Turned visualization stack into a unary-stack metapackage, moving rviz and interactive_markers out into their own repositories. From here forward, changes to rviz and interactive_markers are listed in their own changelist pages.
- Added icons for Displays and changed Display list color scheme.
- Added Python bindings for many of the main rviz classes.
- Changed from texture-based picking to shader-based picking for selection and 3D point finding. The "F" key for focusing the view controller on a 3D point now works for almost all displayed data.
- Selection debugging now publishes images on topics instead of overlaying images on the main display.
- Added status bar at bottom of main window, showing help text for different mouse modes.
- Rewrote Property subsystem. Properties now own their data and emit a signal when that data changes.
- Changed file format from INI to YAML.
- Added ability to put Displays into groups.
Factored out the templated tf::MessageFilter code used in many displays into a templated subclass of Display to eliminate duplicate code and make it easier to write new displays.