Check if Cg module built correctly to resolve issues with segfault in debian packages <<Ticket(ros-pkg 5059)>>
- Fixed bug in src/ogre_tools/movable_text.cpp: vertex count was set to the wrong number because line breaks were not considered, this sometimes lead to random triangles showing up besides text markers.
- src/ogre_tools/axes.h: made copy constructor private (copying this object would lead to a crash)
- fixed bug #4924 in ogre_tools, boost filesystem api update, r36652
- Added patch from bug #4830, set RTT Preferred Mode to PBuffer in ogre_tools, r36649.
- This should fix a segfault-on-startup bug which happens on some older NVidia cards under Ubuntu 10.10.
The main change in visualization_common 1.4 was moving visualization_msgs into common_msgs. This move was done to better separate GUI dependencies within ROS libraries. Many ROS stacks can now be installed with lighter weight, GUI-less dependencies.