Only released in EOL distros:
wheeled_robin: wheeled_robin_bringup | wheeled_robin_description | wheeled_robin_driver | wheeled_robin_node
Package LinksDependencies (11)
Used by (2)
Used by (2)
The wheeled_robin_node package
- Maintainer: Johannes Mayr <joh.mayr AT jku DOT at>
- Author: Johannes Mayr <joh.mayr AT jku DOT at>, Klemens Springer <klemens.springer AT jku DOT at>
- License: BSD
- Bug / feature tracker: https://github.com/robinJKU/wheeled_robin/issues
- Source: git https://github.com/robinJKU/wheeled_robin.git (branch: hydro-devel)
To start the WheeledRobin driver node use the launch files in wheeled_robin_bringup.
wheeled_robin_nodeROS bindings for the WheeledRobin driver (wheeled_robin_driver). This is based on create_node driver by OSRF.
Subscribed Topicscmd_vel (geometry_msgs/Twist)
- Desired velocity for WheeledRobin (x, theta)
Published Topicsodom (nav_msgs/Odometry)
- Odometry of WheeledRobin.
- Joint State for the left and right wheel.
- State of the WheeledRobin sensors.
- Diagnostic information for WheeledRobin.
- Sets the operation mode of WheeledRobin.
- Sets the digital outputs of WheeledRobin.
Parameters~update_rate (double, default: 100.0)
- Polling rate for the WheeledRobin. Choices: 5 - 1000 Hz
- The possible drive modes. While 'drive' takes a geometry_msgs/Twist message and sends it directly to the robot, 'direct_drive' takes a geometry_msgs/Twist message, calculates wheels speeds and sends them to the robot. Choices: 'drive' or 'direct_drive'
- How long to wait before timing out on a velocity command. Choices: 0.0 - 1.0
- A correction applied to the computation of the rotation in the odometry. Choices: 0.0 - 3.0
- A correction applied to the computation of the translation in odometry. Choices: 0.0 - 3.0
- Minimum angular velocity of the WheeledRobin. Choices: 0.0 - 3.0
- Maximum angular velocity of the WheeledRobin. Choices: 0.0 - 3.0
- Serial port where WheeledRobin is connected to.
- Publish Transformations.
- Name of the odom frame (used while publishing TF).
- Name of the base_footprint frame (used while publishing TF).
- Name of the base_link frame (used while publishing TF).
- Operation mode of WheeledRobin used while driving. Choices: 2 or 3
Provided tf Transformsodom → base_footprint
- odom frame is set with '~odom_frame' parameter, base_footprint frame is set with '~base_footprint_frame' parameter. Depends on the odometry of WheeledRobin
- base_footprint frame is set with '~base_footprint_fra,e' parameter, base_link frame is set with '~base_link_frame' parameter. Depends on the pitch angle of WheeledRobin