Spark is an affordable development platform for ROS applications, with mobility
and vision system.
Simple and practical:
Can be connected directly to laptop display, camera, speaker, microphone, etc.
High charge ability:
It can charge the robot and laptop at the same time, achieve long-term operation without intervention.
Power output and installation site are provided. Accessories can be added on easily, such as:
- Camera head
- Loading platform
- Robot arm
Hardware: Mobile chassis, holder, Depth camera
Spec: Dimension: 700mm X 340mm X 340mm
- Weight: 3.5kg
- Max Payload: 6kg
- Max Speed: 0.4m/s
- Obstacle Clearance: 10mm
- Battery Capacity: 15000mAh
Software for Spark base.
- Maintainer status: developed
Maintainer: xiankai chen <xiankai.chen AT nxrobo DOT com>
- Author: Xiankai Chen, Jian Song and Zhuo Li
- License: BSD
Bug / feature tracker: https://github.com/NXROBO/spark/issues
Source: git https://github.com/NXROBO/spark.git (branch: master)
- Components of this meta-package:
- spark_description : URDF model description of spark
- spark_teleop : Keyboard teleoperation for spark
- spark_bringup : A ROS node wrapper for the spark driver
- spark_test : some testing program for spark
- spark_base : the base driver for spark
- ros_astra_camera : the camera driver for spark, checkout the here for more detail
- ros_astra_launch : the launch package for spark camera driver, checkout the here for more detail
- spark_follower: the follower person package for spark, it is an application for spark
Check out the https://github.com/NXROBO/spark section to find out about installing and running spark.
- Use github to report bugs or request features.
- Check www.nxrobo.com for more information!