|Please ask about problems and questions regarding this tutorial on answers.ros.org. Don't forget to include in your question the link to this page, the versions of your OS & ROS, and also add appropriate tags.|
Volta Bringup background serviceDescription: Volta Bringup background service
Tutorial Level: BEGINNER
Volta is configured to run bring-up on boot, the booting LED indicator will show the following sequence:
- If successfully initialize,
- "Red - Blue - Red blinking - Green"
- Volta retry to initialize by repeating this sequence until initialization is successful
- "Red - Blue - Red blinking - Green - Blue blinking"
To disable the bringup background service:
- Stop the service by running
$ sudo systemctl stop volta_start.service
- Disable the service
$ sudo systemctl disable volta_start.service
To re-enable the service:
- Enable the service:
$ sudo systemctl enable volta_start.service
- Restart the service
$ sudo systemctl start volta_start.service
To edit the background service, edit the autostart.sh file under volta_ws/src/volta folder.