- Starting up simulation
This tutorial will show you how to startup the robot in simulation and bring it into a ready state.
- Starting up real robot
- Using local navigation (navigation in the odometry frame)
This tutorial shows you how to move the mobile base avoiding collisions and specifying navigation goals in the odometry frame.
- Using slam navigation (navigation with a online generated map)
This tutorial shows you how to move the mobile base avoiding collisions and building up a map while moving the robot.
- Using global navigation (navigation with a predefined map)
This tutorial shows you how to create a map and use it for moving the mobile base avoiding collisions and specifying navigation goals in the map frame.
- Exploration of the environment while searching for objects
This tutorials introduces a simple exploration task coordination example. The task of the robot is to move around in the environment and search for objects.
- Creating a map using Solidworks
- "Checkpoint Zukunft" Care-O-bot Introduction
In this tutorial, we will get to know Care-O-bot and some of its capabilities. We will start by teleoperating the robot. Afterwards, we will use the autonomous navigation functionality. If time permits, we will also explore robot perception.
Create a new tutorial: