Only released in EOL distros:
rocon_concert: concert_conductor | concert_master | concert_schedulers | concert_service_link_graph | concert_service_manager | concert_service_utilities | concert_software_farmer | concert_utilities | rocon_tf_reconstructor
Concert Software farm is to manage software being utilised across services
- Maintainer status: developed
- Maintainer: Jihoon Lee <jihoonlee.in AT gmail DOT com>
- Author: Jihoon Lee
- License: BSD
- Bug / feature tracker: https://github.com/robotics-in-concert/rocon_concert/issues
- Source: git https://github.com/robotics-in-concert/rocon_concert.git (branch: release/0.6-indigo)
Published Topics~list (concert_msgs/SoftwareProfiles)
- a list of available software in the system, latched
- informs the current status of software farm like which software are running and who users are, and the paramter configuration. latched.
- used by client to allocate software to user.
Parameters~release_timeout (double, default: 15)
- timeout configuration for graceful system shutdown